Assisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Facilities And Services – Claremont, CA 91711
Our Assisted Living Facilities and Services – Mountain View Cottages and Mountain View Centers offer long term care as an alternative to Nursing homes. disabled people that provides nursing care, housekeeping, and prepared meals as needed
Mountain View Centers and Mountain View Cottages provide the following standard services for the stated basic monthly rate.
Our number one goal at Mountain View Assisted Senior Living Facilities is to offer the best and most humane quality of assisted living services for our residents around the clock.
- Personal Care: Mountain View provides 24-hour care and supervision which means faculty is staffed 24 hours a day. We offer daily assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, escorting, & personal hygiene is offered as needed to encourage each resident to perform at the highest level possible. Incontinence service is provided at additional cost.
- Meals: Mountain View provides 3 delicious, nutritious meals and in between snacks. Special diet prescribed by the physician like low sodium, diabetic or pureed diet is also provided. Meals are served in our elegant dining room. Our staff will feed residents if the resident cannot feed themselves.
- Activities: Mountain View provides creative and stimulating activities designed for residents at various functional levels to increase mental stimulation. Our staff encourages self-expression through stimulating music, dance, exercise, and art programs. Our staff also encourages participation in preferred group activities and offer alternatives to those who decline group activities.
- Medication Management: Mountain View provides monitoring, ordering, and assisting in self administration of medications prescribed by the physician. It also monitors PRN and over the counter medications. All medications are centrally stored in a locked cabinet.
- Medical and Dental Care: Facility manager or nurse monitors medical and dental needs of the resident and will communicate with physician and family. Other medical services like physical therapy, Registered Nurse assessment is offered at the facility by Home Health agency.
- Housekeeping and Laundry: Mountain View provides cleaning services of the resident’s room and personal laundry and linens.
- Hospice Care: Mountain View provides care to all stages of Alzheimer’s. Supervision required in early stage, care and managing behavior in the mid stage and hospice care in later stage.
- Transportation: Mountain View plans and arranges for transportation to medical and dental appointments.
For more information, please call (888) 533-6633. We can help.